|Become an Early Childhood Assistant Teacher
|Bronx Community College’s CUNY CareerPath Program is now recruiting candidates who are interested in working as an Early Childhood Assistant Teacher. The program offers:
- Up to 12 college credits at no cost to the student
- Participate and earn a Child Development Associates (CDA) credential (students are responsible for paying application fee’s totaling $500).
- All course work, observations and assessment of portfolio work is provided by the program.
- Assistance with job placement with partnering Head Start programs of Early Childhood agencies.
- All candidates should have a minimum of a High School diploma or a G.E.D and be able to pass the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) pre-registration placement.
- Pre-registration will close by August 23rd, 2013. Seats are limited.
Hello Team H, I know the Bronx is far from B’klyn and Queens, but the price is right and you can get a lot of reading done on the train. Think about “growing” your TA’s into full time qualified staff! JMY